Waterproof Your Assets with UIP Insurance
With current rainstorms and flooding continuing throughout California, UIP has added an affordable flood insurance policy, now available to CSEA members. This new add-on option offers members coverage where standard homeowners and commercial property policies often fall short – if they cover flood damage at all.
Through UIP, CSEA members can get free, no-obligation flood insurance quote in two minutes or less and save big with low, affordable rates.
- Low, affordable rates
- An easy add-on policy to your standard homeowners or commercial property policy
- Tailored policies available that allow you to cover more of your assets
- Not covered through NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program), this unique coverage offers:
– Replacement costs
– Temporary living expenses (up to $10K)
– Basement contents replacement (up to $10K)
– Pool repair/refill (up to $10K)
– Extra building on property replacement (up to $50K)
– Business interruption (up to $25K)
- Available through a trusted “A” rated carrier
- Available for both commercial and residential properties
To get started, enter your address. We’ll get you a free, no-obligation flood insurance quote in two minutes or less!
UIP Flood Insurance policies are open to all CSEA members, retirees, families, and business owners.
Any cost, premium, or coverage stated before an official customer quote are estimates and an approximation and are not guaranteed. Actual cost, premium, and coverage are subject to the unique considerations of each individual risk. Customer quotes are based on the information provided to Neptune Flood and United Insurance Partners and are subject to required underwriting and rating factors. Until an official customer quote is provided, all communication on this website is provided as an example for informational purposes only, and is neither an offer nor a guarantee of available premium or coverage. Any coverage afforded by the products described are subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued. This information may not be used to modify any policy that might be issued. Any information provided to assist in understanding the coverage we offer does not modify any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Insurance products are available through United Agencies and its affiliates, including UIP Insurance Services. CA Ins. Lic #0252636 & 0F60610.